“if one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Running a small business requires a holistic planning process in order to be truly successful. Only with vision and insight can you take your business to the next level. I have created a series of Coaching tools and sessions that pull on methodologies of great business Leaders and Entrepreneurs such as Michael Gerber and Stephen Covey to provide you with what is necessary to move your Business and Working Environment to success. Holistic Business Planning and execution is looking at all areas of your business and making sure they are interconnected to produce the best results!
From “The E-Myth – Michael Gerber”
- Leadership – learn to create a business that is not dependant on you
- Brand – Make an emotional connection with your customers
- Finance – integrate your finances into your Business Strategy
- Managment – Attract the right people, create the right systems to grow
- Delivery – Create a front to back customer experience that delights
- Sales – Build a sales system that works with your unique business.
From Stephen Covey
- Be Proactive
- Start with the end in mind
- Put First things First
- Seek to understand then be understood
- Think win/win
- Sharpen the saw
Brainstorming designed to help you hit the ground running with your business operations. A high-level overview of your immediate growth goals and solutions to achieve those goals and help your business rise to the next level – good for planning the next 3-6 months of operational task focus. 2 hours of brainstorming and action checklist to hold you accountable
Operational Business Accountability Coaching at your pace! Hourly meetups that can be scheduled bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly. These sessions are designed to keep up with your ever-changing business needs and provide you with direction and tasks to ensure that your business surges forward.
Mastermind Groups for like-minded Entrepreneurs and Business Professionals who need accountability and inspiration to get their business operations flowing. These are collaborative sessions and require the commitment to complete – not for the faint of heart.